MEANING OF LOGO KUANTAN SINGINGI REGENCY
LOGO of the region is the regional identity that is poured in the form of symbols meaningful philosophical, lived and owned the community in a mutually binding unity with each other.
BENTUK PEMBAGIAN LAMBANG
Logo of Kuantan Singingi Regency is in the form of a shield divided into five:
- A chain of 45 that circles the entire logo
- Rice totaled 12 and cotton totaled 10
- Mesjid, balai adat, jalur with five coats of water waves in a circle and surrounded the stars totaled nine on the right side and nine on the left
- The tape amounted to 3, arranged in the form of the cantilever
- Keris originates Chief "bird parrot"
In the logo, the horizontal band is written the word "BASATU NOGORI MAJU" in black
MEANING OF LOGO
Regency Kuantan Singingi logo shield-shaped and divided into five parts, namely:
- An unbroken chain of 45 symbolizes the unity of the Nations that are declared on August 17, 1945.
- Rice totaled 12, cotton totaled 10 and nine parts of the right and left parts of the nine symbolizes prosperity and reminiscent of the Kuantan Singingi Regency would day on 12 October 1999.
- Mesjid, Balai Adat and the Star symbolizes the cultural confidence and obedience as well as carry out religious order.
- Jalur symbolize the greatness of the Kuantan Singingi high cultured folk, while the water ripple Kuantan Singingi symbolizes the five layers of rich sources of livelihood and pancasila as the basis of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The 3 band represents the unity and the unity of the dynamic kuantan singingi people among the three elements of society that is the element of government, the elements of adat and the elements of religion as the basis of the development of the people's life kuantan singing known as “Tali Tigo Sapilin”.
- Keris on the head of birds serindit symbolizes the policy of the heroine of the people kuantan singingi based on wisdom and truth.
COLOURS OF LOGO
The main colors used are green, yellow and orange along with little use of black and blue.
MEANING OF COLOURS
Logo Kuantan Singingi Regency consists of several colors:
- Green symbolizes fertility
- Yellow symbolizes prosperity
- Red symbolizes courage
- White symbolizes the purity of heart
- Black symbolizes the steadiness
- Blue symbolizes the creativity and intelligence